- Calgary, AB, CAN
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation with excellent benefits, including medical, dental, a health spending account (HSA), personal days off (PDO), life insurance, AD&D, disability, a registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) with employer matching, an employee and family assistance program, and an employee appreciation nomination program.
We are looking for individuals that can leverage their entrepreneurial spirit to support our growth and expansion plans.
We currently have an opportunity for 2 fulltime Land Analysts to work in our Calgary head office and remotely.
This is an exciting opportunity to join LandSolutions to become a part of our exceptional culture. As a member of our team, we provide a competitive salary and benefits, a flexible work environment, and enhanced learning opportunities for your career development.
The Land Analyst will be responsible for the administration of land rights in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and standards. This position involves regular communication with the Analyst Team, Team Lead, Project Coordinator and Management while ensuring timelines are met and files are accurate. The Land Analyst is responsible for committing to LandSolutions' Core Values and Operating Principles, and will conduct work in accordance with department processes, corporate policy, and applicable regulatory and legal requirements.
- Identify third parties and prepare request packages
- Prepare accurate documentation of freehold acquisition documents
- Complete final packages for acquisitions and third-party programs
- Prepare OneStop applications for disposition approvals and disposition renewals
- Prepare EDS applications for disposition approvals
- High School Diploma & Land Administration Diploma or Bachelor's degree or diploma in planning, environment, administration, business, land, real estate or equivalent
- 5+ Years of practical experience
- Experience in Freehold and Crown
- Experience in First Nations Consultation will be considered an asset
- British Columbia experience will be considered an asset
- Proficiency in the following programs will be considered an asset: SPINII, ETS, Abadata, SharePoint, Pandell Projects, Microsoft Office suite, GeoAmps, OneStop, EDS
- Good organizational and communication skills including written and verbal
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
LandSolutions is actively engaged in all areas of land access, including we serve Oil and Gas (Upstream and Midstream), Renewable Energy, Public Infrastructure, Power (Generation and Transmission), and Telecommunications Sectors. We are supported by more than 140 professionals and are well-established throughout Canada and the United States.
We are looking for more of the best and brightest to join our committed team. If you are passionate about a career with LandSolutions we want to hear from you!
LandSolutions Inc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all and our selection process is free from bias or discrimination. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, age, status, national origin, or disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.