- Calgary, AB, CAN
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation with excellent benefits, including medical, dental, a health spending account (HSA), personal days off (PDO), life insurance, AD&D, disability, a registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) with employer matching, an employee and family assistance program, and an employee appreciation nomination program.
We are looking for individuals that can leverage their entrepreneurial spirit to support our growth and expansion plans. We currently have an opportunity for a Junior Land Analyst to support the Surface Land Analyst division in our Calgary head office.
The Junior Land Analyst will be responsible for general office support including office services and administrative support for the Calgary office. You will be responsible for committing to LandSolutions' Core Values and Operating Principles, and will conduct work in accordance with department processes, corporate policy, and applicable regulatory and legal requirements.
- Provide accurate scanning, photocopying, and filing tasks
- Provide accurate documentation for the acquisition and maintenance of freehold and crown land files
- Conduct office work as required by the Calgary office team
- Opening files on LandTraxx
- Conducting all appropriate searches (titles, conservation, coal, historical, if necessary)
- Prepare field file for land agent and insert appropriate checklists, etc
- Ensure that all checklists have been completed accurately
- High School Diploma
- Land Administration Diploma or Degree
- 2 years practical work experience
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to schedule time and prioritize
- Good communication skills and phone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Focus on accuracy and quality
- Experience with windows software, word and excel preferred
- Some duties may require working under deadlines and time constraints.
LandSolutions is actively engaged in all areas of land access, including we serve Oil and Gas (Upstream and Midstream), Renewable Energy, Public Infrastructure, Power (Generation and Transmission), and Telecommunications Sectors. We are supported by more than 140 professionals and are well-established throughout Canada and the United States.
We are looking for more of the best and brightest to join our committed team. If you are passionate about a career with LandSolutions we want to hear from you!
LandSolutions Inc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all and our selection process is free from bias or discrimination. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, age, status, national origin, or disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.