People are the heart of every business, and we thrive on connecting qualified subject matter experts with great companies across numerous sectors.
LandSolutions is looking to expand their talent pipeline in the Greater Toronto Area to service our clients by supporting the Talent Sourcing team in our Asset Management Division.
If you're looking for a rewarding opportunity and want to join our dynamic team of professionals, then we would love to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Financial Analyst to work in a hybrid environment on a 1-year contract. The Financial Analyst will provide accurate and data, based information on our client profitability, solvency, stability, and liquidity. The position will be responsible for researching and analyzing financial data and information and assisting with financial modelling to help the organization make well informed decisions, write reports, and monitor financial movements in order to support the organization's goals and financial standing.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, forecasts etc) taking into account company's goals and financial standing
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking, and process analysis
- Conduct business studies on past, future, and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Identify trends, advise company, and recommend actions based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- Proven working experience as a Finance Analyst and with financial modelling
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
LandSolutions is actively engaged in all areas of land access, including we serve Oil and Gas (Upstream and Midstream), Renewable Energy, Public Infrastructure, Power (Generation and Transmission), and Telecommunications Sectors. We are supported by more than 140 professionals and are well-established throughout Canada and the United States.
We are looking for more of the best and brightest to join our committed team. If you are passionate about a career with LandSolutions we want to hear from you!
LandSolutions Inc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all and our selection process is free from bias or discrimination. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, age, status, national origin, or disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.