People are the heart of every business, and we thrive on connecting qualified subject matter experts with great companies across numerous sectors.
LandSolutions is looking to expand their talent pipeline in the Greater Toronto Area to service our clients by supporting the Talent Sourcing team in our Asset Management Division.
We are currently looking for a Property Data Coordinator to work directly for our client in their offices in downtown Toronto and remotely. The role is primarily responsible for compiling large amounts of data into tables, initial logic checks, data validation and tracking to support the various business teams.
- Perform collection, interpretation and recording of data in accordance with company's guidelines and standards
- Perform data validation and storage of various project documents including Land Property Reports
- Support various teams with data entry into company systems
- Perform technical reviews of analytics and GIS data
- Review project documents and make necessary revisions
- Analyze data for quality control and quality improvement purposes
- Ensure data management procedures comply with standard company policies
- Provide analysis of data and report writing as required
- Background or previous experience in land acquisition, urban planning, real estate or asset management preferred
- Experience with GIS systems and applications an asset
- Ability to multi-task and turn around large amounts of data quickly
- Highly organized is a must
LandSolutions is actively engaged in all areas of land access, including we serve Oil and Gas (Upstream and Midstream), Renewable Energy, Public Infrastructure, Power (Generation and Transmission), and Telecommunications Sectors. We are supported by more than 140 professionals and are well-established throughout Canada and the United States.
We are looking for more of the best and brightest to join our committed team. If you are passionate about a career with LandSolutions we want to hear from you!
LandSolutions Inc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all and our selection process is free from bias or discrimination. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, age, status, national origin, or disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.