Do you believe that passion and work are two words that naturally belong together? Are you committed to providing the customer with a superior experience? If so, you belong here - where the highest standards and exceptional people come together.
We are LaCrosse Footwear, Inc., a leading provider of branded, premium and innovative footwear that keeps lives in motion. Our trusted Danner and LaCrosse brands can be found throughout the world at a network of specialty and retail partners.
We are currently seeking a Seasonal Returns Coordinator to join our team!
The Returns/Quality Assurance Coordinator is responsible for processing all returned products in a timely manner and to ensure all LFI's finished product being received at LFI's warehouse is inspected to LFI's standards.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Process and inspect returned products making independent judgments on whether to allow a warranty claim.
- Facilitate product replacements, credits, and warranty declines.
- Communicates with Customer Service and Credit teams to resolve issues regarding customer returns.
- Forwards to the Recrafting team any products received for recrafting.
- Interpret returns for recurring problems and to report these findings through either written or verbal communications with the Quality Team.
- Other duties as assigned by Returns Supervisor.
- Previous experience working in a footwear and/or customer service environment preferred.
- Must be dependable and team orientated.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to conduct oneself in accordance with Company's Core Values.
- Ability to analyze product with LFI and factory Quality Teams to ensure the highest quality production standards are met.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential Level II job duties satisfactorily. The employee in this position must frequently exercise regular use of good judgment and be able to work with minimal supervision.
Must be able to lift a box weighing 40 pounds on a consistent basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential Level II job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Intermediate skills in MS Office, Excel.
Majority of work time is spent in a general warehouse environment. Occasionally work in distribution and factory settings.
This position reports directly to the Returns Supervisor.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen. As a federal contractor, we participate in E-Verify. LaCrosse Footwear, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer that strives for and celebrates diversity in its workforce.