Do you have a good eye for detail? Lacks Enterprises, Inc., a local automotive manufacturer, has openings on 2nd and 3rd shift for Quality Auditors and Containment Operators:
Responsibilities vary by day to day, but will include:
- Gauges parts at prescribed intervals and compiles CPK data. Reports out of control and specification findings to appropriate personnel. (where applicable)
- Establishes and maintains first/last piece, trimmed samples and supporting records. (where applicable)
- Places required quality tools at work centers for each running part (First Piece Sign-off, Trim and Trimmed Samples, Boundary Samples and/or Boundary Boards).
- Audits process inputs and reports out of process conditions. (where applicable)
- Audits part cosmetics, functionality, packaging and labeling.
- Communicating quality issues with supervision.
- Complete necessary paperwork.
- Reviews and dispositions suspect product (in process). Writes Blue Tags for nonconforming product when necessary.
- Performs capability studies and gauge R&R's as required.
- Maintains retains and boundary samples.
- Reviews scrap at other operations as required.
In return, we offer:
- A clean, friendly work environment
- Direct hire
- Weekly pay
- A complete benefits package with medical, dental, vision and 401(k) after 90 days
- Pro-rated paid time off upon hire
- Tuition Reimbursemen
Your Career Starts Here!