Rad OR Tech - Sign-on Bonus $10,000
Kansas Spine & Specialty Hospital of Wichita, KS is looking to hire a full-time Radiology OR Tech (Rad Tech). Are you looking for a job that offers meaningful work? Do you want an opportunity to take your medical career to the next level? Would you like to join a patient-centered hospital that values the contributions of its employees? If so, please read on!
This Rad Tech position in OR/Surgery earns a competitive wage depending on experience. We also offer great benefits, including health, dental, vision, paid time off (PTO), a 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching as well as Safe Harbor contributions, annual increases, employee bonuses, and new hire bonuses. If this sounds like the right management opportunity with our hospital for you, apply today!
Full Time, Days, M-F 8 hour shifts (may start from 6:45am to 10am)
Performs x-ray duties including processing, C-Arm, routine and portable x-rays.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Monitors OR schedule to ascertain when radiology and what type of radiological services will be needed for next day surgery. Notifies OR Manager of any conflicts or problems, if possible before they arise.
- Checks x-ray equipment to ensure it is in proper working order according to manufacturer's guidelines.
- Ensures correct performance of radiology services including patient and staff safety.
- Responsible for all control process for radiology for Risk Management and safety.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge and competence of designated skills identified for position.
- Adheres to established surgery safety requirements and procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
- Demonstrates the safe operation of equipment and machinery and follows procedures for reporting and correcting an unsafe situation.
- Communicates patient information to assure confidentiality and continuity of care.
- Interacts with all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees in a mature, responsible manner to ensure a positive and professional radiology and surgery center environment.
- Actively protects patient and self by following OSHA and other standards reviewed in annual training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Current certification for A.R.R.T. and LRT for the state of Kansas required. BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support) certification required.
At least one (1) year operating room radiology experience.