Looking for the purr-fect opportunity to join a growing company and put your awesome talents to work? Come join the Kitty Poo Crew!
Located in Wooster, Ohio, Kitty Poo Club is the creator of the all-in-one litter box solution. With over one million boxes shipped, our company is growing exponentially and expanding our team. Our members are our number one priority and providing them with the best experience possible is what we strive for day in and day out.
Just like our members, Kitty Poo Club strives for the same experience for our employees as well. We provide our employees with multiple benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with profit sharing and employee discounts. Our flexible PTO policy allows our employees to take the time they need when they need it. And no worries... we're dog people too!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Specialist to join our growing Marketing department. This is a 100% remote position and reports directly to our Digital Marketing Manager.
What kind of person we are looking for ...
- Enjoy producing independently and also contributing as a teammate
- A real curiosity to learn new things and desire to improve our marketing efforts and affiliate program
- A problem-solving attitude
- Organized and great attention to detail
What you will be doing ...
- Create and execute strategy for affiliate program including recruitment and retention
- Prepare all reports, analyze results, interpret trends, give insights, and recommend improvements on affiliate activities and overall program
- Write and distribute marketing updates to affiliate partners
- Set up influencer marketing campaigns based on company needs: Identify influencers, manage communications, and analyze results
- Assist with email and SMS marketing, promotional planning, and writing for digital and offline campaigns
- Identify partnership opportunities with rescue shelters, veterinary clinics, and more
- Monitor spend to ensure it stays within budget
- Report to management
- Other duties as assigned
What we are looking for...
- Team player
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least 2 years of experience with affiliate marketing required
- Experience with Impact, ShareASale, or other affiliate tools required
- Exceptional social media skills
- Word processing, database, and spreadsheet knowledge
- Ability to negotiate on behalf of the company
- Keen eye for detail and grammar
What will set you apart...
- Bachelor's degree
- Direct experience within the pet industry
- Direct-to-consumer experience
- Strong existing affiliate relationships
Kitty Poo Club is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Kitty Poo Club considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Kitty Poo Club is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.