- Richmond, VA, USA
- per hour based on experience
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, Company Paid Short/Long Term Disability, 401k, 401k Company Match
Kinsley's Steel Division is currently seeking an experienced Welder to join our growing team.
A successful candidate should have a welding certification in D1.1 2G/3G with applicable experience, willingness to learn, and ability to interpret fabrication and construction drawings.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- Health/dental/vision/disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401k with employer match and 100% vesting from the beginning
- Paid weekly
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Welding structural steel parts as specified per drawings and marked up weld symbols
- Maintain good housekeeping
- Obtain and maintain the required welding certification(s)
- Assure the structural components are welded correctly with visual inspection
- Safely operate overhead cranes, air arc, grinder and magnetic drill and any other required tools of the trade
- Communicate up and down the line to ensure quality and completeness
- Assure work is completed in a safe manner while following all required safety policies
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor including but not limited to, cleaning, trash scrap removal, and other production related jobs
- Prior Experience Operating Overhead Cranes
- Prior welding experience
- 1 2G/3G Certification preferred
- Must be flexible to work any schedule needed including overtime and Saturdays as needed
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Please apply for immediate consideration. Ability to work overtime and Saturdays as required.
Selected applicant will be subject to a pre-employment physical with drug/alcohol testing.