Kinsley's Steel Division is currently seeking a talented and experienced Erection estimator to join our growing team.
The Steel Erection Estimator is responsible for preparing detailed pricing estimators for new projects, add-on, and/or change orders on existing projects.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- Health/dental/vision/disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401k with employer match and 100% vesting from the beginning
- Paid weekly
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Prepare detailed pricing estimates for new projects, add-on work or change orders on current projects
- Review plans and specifications
- Prepare accurate takeoffs for materials, labor, equipment and delivery costs through estimates
- Develop preliminary project schedules, sequencing plans, and logistics plans
- Obtain competitive pricing from material suppliers and subcontractors as needed
- Professionally interact and communicate with co-workers, contractors, engineers, architects and owners
- Excel under pressure to meet project deadlines and budget
- Stay abreast of current technology in an effort to continually improve production and quality of work
- Previous experience in Steel erection and estimating is preferred
- Experience working with Tekla is preferred
- Software experience with Bluebeam and Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Word, etc.) is required
Please apply for immediate consideration.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.