- Oakland Park, FL, USA
- Full Time
Full-time employees are eligible to receive a benefits plan including: medical, dental, life, and vision insurance coverage; flexible spending account, long term disability, and a matching 401k plan, among others. Full time employees are also eligible to receive holiday pay, and earn paid vacation after their first year of employment.
Kids In Distress is looking to hire a full-time Quality Assurance Specialist responsible for supporting the work and implementing activities of the agency's Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Plan for the Healthy Start Program. If you are looking for an opportunity to perform in an empowered environment and make a difference in your community, keep reading!
As a Quality Assurance Specialist you will assure that the agency complies with the responsibilities outlined in the Healthy Start Standards & Guidelines, policies and procedures, and their contract with the Coalition. Specific responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conduct quality improvement/assurance activities, including but not limited to auditing client records in Well Family System, and conducting internal quality assurance activities.
- Provide technical assistance and training to frontline staff, in conjunction with the Program Supervisor, to assure adequate and timely documentation of services in Well Family System and compliance with Healthy Start Standard and Guidelines, policies and procedures, and contract requirements.
- Facilitate/assist with new staff onboarding and training coordination in conjunction with the Program Supervisor.
- Work with the Coalition's Quality Assurance and Training Specialist to compile county dashboards and reports data.
- Assist the supervisor with preparing for supervision, including but not limited to reviewing caseloads and case risk levels, monitoring tickler list, running data list, reviewing case documentation and follow-up needs then providing information to the supervisor to conduct supervision.
Skills / Requirements
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Social Work or other related field; and a minimum of three (3) years of experience working in social services.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing. Ability to exercise discretion and maintain client confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and data entry.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills, and be detail oriented.
- Must have a Valid Florida Driver's License with full access to a reliable vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage (proof of insurance is required).
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
Kids in Distress is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, a Drug Free Workplace and requires drug testing.