Kalmbach Media, publisher of industry-leading science and hobby websites and magazines, is seeking a Digital Ad Manager to set the strategy and oversee all digital advertising campaigns across our portfolio of sites. This person plays a key role in optimizing our digital sales and marketing opportunities, working closely with Marketing and Sales teams to drive sell-through, maximize available inventory, and ensure successful campaign execution and performance. You will be a part of a dynamic marketing team focused on growing digital revenue sources. If you are a data-driven digital marketer, we want to talk with you!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Own the day-to-day processes and execution of all digital ad placements, including scheduling, building, QA and launch.
- Monitor campaigns throughout lifecycle, provide detailed campaign analysis, including performance summary and optimization recommendations.
- Maximize ad inventory, track sell-through rates, monitor KPIs and communicate availability and performance expectations with key stakeholders.
- Provide the sales and marketing team with impression forecasts, data segments and campaign strategy.
- Leverage proprietary and 3rd party ad servers; proactively investigate issues with ad delivery and provide resolutions.
- Be the internal subject matter expert for display and programmatic ad management; establish best practices and policies for all aspects of campaign execution; identify workflow improvement opportunities.
- Identify and present new opportunities for revenue generation.
- Support the overall performance of the Company's websites and maximize revenue through ad delivery.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Marketing and/or Communications
- 4+ years' experience in digital ad operations and/or ad technology.
- Proven success in managing paid digital ad campaigns, programmatic, campaign planning, execution, trafficking, optimization, and reporting.
- Strong ad technology and platform understanding and insights, including ad tech, Google Ad Manager, Ad Exchanges/Networks, Programmatic, etc.
- Google Analytics and other digital marketing and media analytics reporting expertise.
- Strong analytical skills combined with excellent communication and organizational skills.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position you must complete our online application and attach your resume along with:
- A detailed cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience as it relates to this position
- Your salary requirements
Kalmbach is located in Waukesha Wisconsin, about 20 minutes west of Milwaukee. We offer a customer focused work environment and excellent benefits!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!