- Bergen County, NJ, USA
- Full -Time, Part -Time - Contract (W9)
Are you an intensive in-home or in-community clinician who is tired of waiting for referrals? Or maybe, you are getting sufficient referrals, but do not have the opportunity to be paid weekly for the hard work that you put in. Maybe you love the work that you do, but are constantly bogged down by paperwork - constantly printing, mailing, tracking, and waiting for your invoices to clear for payment.
AT EMPOWER U., WE HAVE SOLUTIONS FOR ALL OF THAT!
Empower U. is a dynamic in-home mental health organization that is rapidly growing each year. Heavily utilized across the State of New Jersey, Empower U. provides psychotherapy to children in age ranges 5-21. We are seeking highly motivated, professional, licensed clinicians for full-time and per-diem positions. If you are interested in joining an innovative mental health agency, please consider the following qualifications before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- A New Jersey State license to practice as a Psychologist (Psy.D/Ph.D), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC), or Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
- A flexible schedule that allows you to work evenings and/or weekends
- A minimum of one-year experience providing psychotherapy to children and adolescents
- Flexible Schedule (Telehealth & In-person)
- Autonomy to practice within the desired scope and population you desire
- Highly competitive hourly compensation based on license and experience level
- No minimum caseload
- Supervision towards LPC or LCSW is available.
- Provide psychotherapy to children with developmental disabilities (Specific to the Autism Spectrum)
- Prepare appropriate documentation such as therapy notes, treatment plans, and letters
- Consistent communication with referral sources
- Have a basic theoretical orientation in which you approach your clinical work
- Participate in monthly supervision (unless clinician possesses a license to practice independently in New Jersey)
- Experience with Children's System of Care (CSOC) services including Care Management Organizations (CMO) and Mobile Response and Stabilization (MRSS) units a plus.
- Experience with the PerformCare system preferred
- Fluency in languages in addition to English is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Telehealth is permitted based on the needs of the agency
Pay: Average 30 hour work week $82,000 annually Master's Level
Empower U. is an Equal Opportunity Employer