Empower U. is a dynamic in-home, mental health organization that is rapidly growing each year. Empower U. provides Respite services to children with developmental disabilities between the ages of 5 and 21, who are seeking services after school and after work hours. We are seeking highly motivated, professional, respite technicians for part-time and per-diem positions.
- High School diploma required at minimum
- Flexible lifestyle that will allow you to work after school, evening and/or weekend hours
- Minimum of six months experience working with children with developmental disabilities
- A working smartphone to utilize our applications
- Driver's license with a clean abstract required
- Fluency in languages in addition to English is a plus
- Self-motivated & enthusiastic
- Ability to multi-task throughout entire shift
- Provide direct care for children and families with a wide array of disabilities
- Provide assistance to families by taking youth out into the community and engaging with others
- Provide necessary resources and support system development
- Assist youth with activities of daily living
- Willing to travel to neighboring counties within a 10-15 mile radius
ABA students or those interested in working with children with autism should apply. Home Health Aide Experience is a plus.
Hours: Afternoon hours approximately between 12:30pm-7:30pm. Weekend hours are available but are not mandatory.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00-$25.00 /hour
Empower U. is an Equal Opportunity Employer