- Bergen County, NJ, USA
- The range is between $45 to $75 an hour.
- Full -Time, Part -Time - Contract (W9)
Empower U is a dynamic in-home mental health organization that is rapidly growing each year. Empower U provides in-home psychotherapy to children in age ranges 5-21. We are seeking highly motivated, professional, licensed clinicians for full-time and per-diem positions. If you are interested in joining an innovative mental health agency, please consider the following qualifications before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- A New Jersey State license to practice as a Psychologist, Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC), or Licensed Social Worker (LSW) is required to work with families who have children who have been diagnosed with Developmental Disabilities such as Autism as an Intensive In-Home Provider (IIH).
- A minimum of one to two years of experience providing psychotherapy to children and adolescents
- A flexible schedule that allows you to work evenings and/or weekends
- This role offers both telehealth and in-person referrals
- Provide psychotherapy to children who have been diagnosed with a Developmental Disability.
- Provide psychoeducation to parents of children who have been diagnosed with a Developmental Disability.
- Prepare appropriate documentation such as therapy notes, treatment plans, and letters.
- Consistent communication with referral sources.
- Assist youth with Intellectual and Developmental disabilities in acquiring, retaining, and improving self-help, socialization, and adaptive skills.
- Have a basic theoretical orientation in which you approach your clinical work.
- Participate in monthly supervision (unless the clinician possesses a license to practice independently in New Jersey).
Benefits of working at Empower U:
- Flexible Schedule
- Autonomy to practice within the desired scope and population you desire
- Highly competitive hourly compensation based on license and experience level.
- No minimum caseload