- Middlesex County, NJ, USA
- Full -Time, Part -Time - Contract (W9)
Flexible lifestyle that will allow work after school, evenings and/or weekends.
Empower U is a dynamic in-home mental health organization that is rapidly growing each year. Empower U provides Respite services to children with developmental disabilities between the ages of 5 and 21, who are seeking services after school or after work. We are seeking highly motivated, professional, respite technicians for full-time and per-diem positions.
- Minimum education of High School Diploma.
- A flexible lifestyle that will allow work after school, evenings, and/or weekends.
- Minimum of six months of experience working with children with developmental disabilities.
- A working smartphone to utilize our application.
- Driver's license with a clean abstract.
- Provide direct care for children and families
- Aid families by taking youth out into the community and engaging with others.
- Provide necessary resources and support system development.
- Assist youth with activities of daily living
Hours: Mon-Fri (weekend hours available not mandatory)
Employment Type: Part-time & Contract
Salary: $15.00-$20.00 /hour
Empower U is an Equal Opportunity Employer