- NJ, USA
- Full -Time, Part -Time - Contract (W9)
Empower U. is a dynamic in-home, community, mental health organization that is rapidly growing each year. Empower U. provides in-home psychotherapy to children, ages 5-21, who are seeking services after school and after work.
We are seeking highly motivated, professional, licensed clinicians for full-time and part-time positions.
- A New Jersey State license to practice as a Psychologist, Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC), or Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
- A minimum of one-year experience providing psychotherapy to children and adolescents
- Provide direct care for children and families
- Prepare appropriate documentation such as therapy notes, treatment plans, and letters
- Consistent communication with referral sources
- Have a basic theoretical orientation in which you approach your clinical work
- Participate in monthly supervision (unless clinician possesses a license to practice independently in New Jersey)
- Autonomy to practice within the desired scope and population you desire
- Highly competitive hourly compensation based on license and experience level
- No minimum caseload
New clinicians begin their employment on a part-time basis, which may expand to full-time salaried position when success is demonstrated
Empower U is an Equal Opportunity Employer