- Middlesex County, NJ, USA
Flexible lifestyle that will allow work after school, evenings and/or weekends.
Empower U is a dynamic in-home, mental health organization that is rapidly growing each year. Empower U. provides Respite services to children with developmental disabilities between the ages of 5 and 21, who are seeking services after school or after work. We are seeking highly motivated, professional, respite technicians for full-time and per-diem positions.
- Minimum education of High School Diploma.
- Flexible lifestyle that will allow work after school and evenings
- Minimum of six months experience working with children with developmental disabilities.
- A working smartphone to utilize our application.
- Driver's license with a clean abstract.
- Provide direct care for children and families
- Provide assistance to families by taking youth out into the community and engaging with others.
- Provide necessary resource and support system development.
- Assist youth with activities of daily living.
- Experience working in an after-school program or preferred daycare.
Hours: 1:00 pm - 7:30 pm ( P / T or F / T)
Salary: $ 15.00 to $ 20.00 / hour (salary varies on experience)
Empower U is an Equal Opportunity Employer