- Union, NJ, USA
- $40 -$87
- Full -Time, Part -Time - Contract (W9)
Empower U. is a dynamic in-home, mental health organization that is rapidly growing each year seeking to hire a series of Board-Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) and Board-Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA) to work with children and families in Union County as well as across the State of New Jersey. Applicants can make their own hours, select their own families to work with, and build their own experience at Empower U.
- Mandatory: Required BCBA or BCaBA Certification
- Candidates must be able to work independently as well as with managerial staff, patients/family members, and other co-workers courteously.
- Must be able to prioritize work demands and organize time efficiently.
- Interview family members of youth to develop a plan and obtain preliminary information.
- Analyze available data to determine where, when, and why problem behaviors occur.
- Directly observe the child served in all home/community-based settings.
- Define all target behaviors in objective and measurable terms and design an appropriate data collection system to measure target behaviors.
- Record all case notes on electronic health records (CYBER).
Telehealth permitted based on state regulations
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $87.00 /hour
Empower U is a Equal Opportunity Employer