- 17-Mar-2023 to 16-Apr-2023 (EST)
- Gilford, NH, USA
- 20-35 per hour
- Full Time
We are seeking a Customer Service Associate to work in-person in a customer facing position, supported by our Lakes Region, NH location.
Heritage is a 35-year old family business driven by a single core purpose... PEOPLE! Everything we do at Heritage is rooted in our desire to help make life better for those we serve: our team members, families, customers and community. This means we invest our energies and talents in the building of high-value relationships. We provide plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical services to homeowners.
What we offer!
- Earn up to $35 + per hour! Base hourly rate starts at $20 per hour - but ability to increase up to $30 per hour with bonus (non performance based).
- Flexible work schedule - Weekends are required, minimum of 30 hours per week. A position which allows you to easily schedule your personal or family needs around your work while working at different locations near your home.
- High quality benefits such as health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance as well as 401 (k) with a 4% match!
- Paid Time Off, hardship grants, tuition assistance, financial management tools, charitable support, and so much more.
- Opportunity for Growth - As a growing business, opening up multiple locations throughout Massachusetts & New Hampshire we promote from within & focus on your goals!
Are you someone who is outgoing, loves to chat with folks casually, makes new acquaintances easily and enjoys being helpful to others? Regardless of your past work experience as specific past work experience and education are not required. If so, please read on!
- Excellent communication skills, great demeanor, professional appearance.
- Low-key friendly and approachable personality.
- Absolute integrity and a strong work ethic coupled with accountability for results.
- Must have a "no excuses - no fail" attitude regarding working shifts as scheduled.
- Pass drug screen and background check.
- Approved attire will be required while working on-site.
- Weekly team meeting attendance is required in addition to your on-site shifts.
- Live within our market area (Southern New Hampshire including Lakes and Ocean regions).
- Have reliable and available transportation.
The position will be supported from our Lakes Region Area. However, the role is not at this location, you will travel to a location near where you live. This position does not require in-home sales / travel.
- You will be offering customers useful information and free estimates with no obligation and helping us to schedule requested meetings. No stress and no direct selling are involved.
- Your job is to just determine if there is interest and then respond as appropriate. This is not office or phone work - it's easy one-on-one personal conversation face to face. If they do express interest, you will connect them with our team, and we will take it from there.
- You will have freedom to develop your own style of working within our proven process, make your own decisions about where you prefer to be within the location, and be free to move around and converse casually at will.
If you are interested in becoming a Customer Service Associate and member of our Heritage family, please click "Apply for the position" to submit your application
Also, feel free to visit our website to learn more about Heritage at: https://justcallheritage.com/