- 17-Mar-2023 to 16-Apr-2023 (EST)
- North Hampton, NH, USA
- 35-50 per hour
- Full Time
Experienced HVAC Install Technician - Serving Southern NH and Surrounding Areas
The best time to find a GREAT job is when you have a good one!
If you are reading this job ad there's probably a strong chance your current job is not providing all you want. What would it take for your next job to be not only "good", but GREAT? Would it be a better opportunity for growth and advancement? A better boss? A better culture? A better schedule? A team and company with a bigger vision?
We want great for you, here's what we offer:
- Compensating you like an owner - with top pay and a share in the profits of the business. Earn rates of $35-$50 per hour AND an additional 5-15% of your annual wages in monthly and annual profit sharing - no commission or crazy bonus structures
- Crafting a work schedule that balances your life at work and outside of work - if you can think it, we can probably do it; (5-day, 4-day, and 3-day shifts, 2nd shifts, weekend shifts, late starts, early starts, and no on-call shifts - ever!)
- High quality benefits such as health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance as well as 401 (k) with a 4% match!
- Uniforms, company vehicles, tool allowance, 120 hours of Paid Time off per year, hardship grants, tuition assistance, financial management tools, charitable support, and so much more.
- Our HVAC Techs have been with our company for an average of 6 years, some over 20 years! We would love for you to call Heritage your home and be a part of our family as well.
Heritage is a 35-year old family business driven by a single core focus and mission...help make life better. This means all of our energies and resources are centered on learning what's most important to those we employ & serve and helping each achieve the outcomes desired.
As a team member, this means you will be served by owners and peers focused on your personal and professional success. This includes...
- Helping you clarify what making life better means for you
- Partnering you with a leader/coach that cares, is competent, and is in the game with you - committed to your overall well being and progress
- Matching you with work-assignments that maximize your strengths and push your potential
- Providing you with training opportunities through our Heritage Training Academy and national training partners to advance your knowledge and skills
- Supporting you with friendly, talented and helpful team members; proven systems and processes; and the resources necessary to enjoy good, productive days
- Assisting you and your family through a variety of high-quality benefits such as health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; 401k; uniforms; tool allowance; company chaplains; hardship grants; company vehicle; tuition assistance; financial management tools; charitable support, and others.
To learn more please call, or email our Recruiting Specialist - Lilianna Ricker / email@example.com
We look forward to learning more about you and your goals.
Also feel free to visit our website to learn more about Heritage at: justcallheritage.com