- 17-Mar-2023 to 16-Apr-2023 (EST)
- Tewksbury, MA, USA
- Full Time
Heritage Home Service of Tewksbury, MA is looking to hire a full-time Experienced HVAC Service Technician to provide exceptional HVAC services for our clients.
What we offer!
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- $35 - $55 hourly rate, plus monthly and yearly profit share incentives equaling 5% - 15% of your annual wages!
- Flexible work schedule - If you can think it, we can probably do it! Whether it's day shifts, 2nd shifts, or weekend shifts during a 5-day, 4-day, or 3-day work week, we can probably make it work. We'll even accommodate early starts and late starts. Work/ Life balance is important to us too!
- High quality benefits such as health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance as well as 401 (k) with a 4% match!
- Uniforms, company vehicles, tool allowance, 120 hours a year of Paid Time Off, hardship grants, tuition assistance, financial management tools, charitable support, and so much more.
- Our HVAC Techs have been with our company for an average of 6 years, some over 20 years! We would love for you to call Heritage your home and be a part of our family as well.
Are you a skilled technician who is looking for the right company to build a successful, long-term career with? Would you like to work for an established company in a friendly and supportive work environment where you can grow professionally? If so, please read on!
ABOUT HERITAGE HOME SERVICE
Heritage Home Service is a premiere home service provider operating in Southern/Central New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Family owned and operated for over 35 years, we are driven by a single core focus and mission...help make life better. Over the years, Heritage has remained committed to exceptional service, as well as exceptional care of our customers and employees.
We acknowledge and value the talents and hard work of our team. Due to their dedication, we proudly offer great pay with profit sharing, amazing benefits, unparalleled training opportunities, and an ideal company culture!
QUALIFICATIONS FOR AN EXPERIENCED HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- Relevant education and experience
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the position
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you have good communication skills and the ability to express technical information in layman's terms? Are you clean, organized, and efficient? Do you take pride in your work? Are you trustworthy and respectful of others and their personal property? Do you present yourself professionally? If so, you may be perfect for this Experienced HVAC Service Technician position!
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this Experienced HVAC Service Technician position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
To learn more please call, or email our Recruiting Specialist - Lilianna Ricker firstname.lastname@example.org
Also feel free to visit our website to learn more about Heritage at: justcallheritage.com