- 17-Mar-2023 to 16-Apr-2023 (EST)
- North Hampton, NH, USA
- Full Time
We are looking for a Parts Runner to join our HVAC Team in our NEW North Hampton, NH Location!
If you are seeking an opportunity to build a brighter future with people who have a bigger vision for themselves, their team members, customers and community, Heritage could be exactly what you're looking for.
Heritage is a 35-year old family business driven by a single mission... Make Home Service Exceptional. This means we produce work of integrity, focus on building long term relationships, and constantly strive to make the client experience the best it can be before, during, and after our work is complete.
- You have a valid driver's license and can pass a DMV check, drug test, and background check
- You have a good work ethic and don't mind putting in extra effort when needed
- You have the ability to lift 50-75 lbs
- You are good with following through and paying attention to the details
- You enjoy learning and are coachable
- You are team-orientated and customer focused
- You enjoy giving back to your community
- You can work full time Monday through Friday and be flexible with start and end times as needed
The position will be based in our North Hampton, NH office and will include travel to the markets we serve.
- Pick up and deliver materials for our HVAC department throughout the day as needed to ensure field staff are able to remain at top efficiency.
- Assist with install related work as needed
- Collect paperwork, and garbage from field technicians while they are on the road serving customers
- Complete warehouse and facilities maintenance as needed
- Work as part of a dynamic and passionate team and provide superior service and efficiency to our field staff
- Ability to diffuse challenging situations while remaining personable and professional
- Remain highly organized and demonstrate exceptional follow-through abilities
- Strong desire to be a better parts runner tomorrow than you are today
- Complete all needed parts runs each day.
- Achieve on-time delivery rate of 95% or better
- Know how to establish field staff rapport to keep communication lines open.
- Understand your goal criteria and hold yourself accountable for supporting our revenue goals
- Work alongside dispatch to ensure overall success of the business
- Protect all parts and equipment and keep a neat professional truck appearance
- Participate actively in all training exercises and departmental meetings
- Train and mentor new parts runners to ensure a high performing team
- Be accurate and timely with collecting invoices, payments, and timecards
- Starting pay of $18 per hour (depending on experience)
- Company Cell Phone
- Company Uniform
- Paid Vacation, Personal, Sick Time
- Paid Holiday Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Profit Sharing Incentive Plan
- Opportunity for formal plumbing apprenticeship
- 1:1 Coaching
- Ongoing Training Opportunities
- Professional, Family Feel
- Company Events
- Full Time: Monday through Friday 6:30 am- 3:00 pm
(Must have a flexible work schedule and be able to come into work early or stay later as needed)
If you are interested in becoming a Parts Runner and member of our Heritage family, please click "Apply for the position" to submit your application