Here at Joseph Studios, we're a fast-paced and growing company in the marketing and public relations sector. We're pleased to have a 5.0 Glassdoor rating from our employees, and we're hiring for a Digital Intelligence Intern. If you are curious to learn about Digital Intelligence Gathering and Marketing, Joseph Studios is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
As a Digital Intelligence Intern, you will work closely with our Director of Intelligence to develop a holistic understanding of how to engage and establish audience engagement based on the digital intelligence available. You will learn Digital Marketing techniques and various Open Source Intelligence skills.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Previous internship experience in a Digital Marketing, Investigations, or Security setting is a plus
- Pursuing a Degree in Computer Science or Cyber Security
- Solid computer skills, digital anonymity methodology, surface web familiarity
- Python experience a plus
- Exceptional verbal and writing skills
- Dependable daily attendance and work output
- Ability to work remotely
What you'll get out of this internship:
- Mentorship by a highly experienced former military intelligence professional
- Behind the scenes look at successful online social media operations.
- Hands-on experience in multiple client campaigns and industries.
- Meetings with Founder and CEO to discuss learnings and career goals.
- An opportunity for a long-term career at one of the fastest-growing marketing agencies.