Here at Joseph Studios, we're a fast-paced and growing company in the marketing and public relations sector. We're hiring a SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER to grow with us. This is a fully remote position.
As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing, sustaining, and growing our clients' brand and new business objectives through social media, content, and video. In this role, you will be responsible for leveraging all content marketing while generating and executing new ideas to support the clients' branding and new business objectives.
The Social Media Manager will have the following duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Create and develop a social media plan leveraging appropriate content that properly positions clients as thought leaders in their areas of expertise
- Provide a flexible, creative approach to both planned and spontaneous ideas to facilitate real-time social content, where appropriate
- Contribute to content creation through writing and graphic design
- Make strategic recommendations to drive engagement, impressions, awareness, thought leadership, lead generation/nurturing, and lead conversions
- Provide guidance on social media advertising backed by ROI and other key analytics
- Develop product-specific plans to assist key marketing initiatives
- Occasional communication with client contacts via client management platform
- Occasional light (1-2 hours) weekend work required (one weekend a month or less)
- We are willing to train the right person
- Experience across some major social platforms including Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.
- Passion about all aspects of marketing and a good understanding of digital marketing tactics
- Strong time management skills and ability to effectively multi-task a high standard of verbal and written communication for internal and external audiences
- Experience developing and executing paid media campaigns across various social platforms - preferably for a leading B2B brand
- Prior experience or hobby-level interest in technology preferred
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Job Types: Full-time
- Time Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote Work Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Joseph Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive workplace environment for all our employees.