Here at Joseph Studios, we're a fast-paced and growing company in the marketing and public relations sector. We are looking for an experienced PR ACCOUNT SPECIALIST. (PR ACCOUNT MANAGER) to join our team.
If you're dedicated and ambitious, Joseph Studios is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
The Public Relations Specialist supports strategic initiatives to create and maintain a positive public image for a variety of clients that we support.
- Identify media opportunities for various clients
- Promoting positive public awareness through external and internal PR campaigns
- Write press releases and other PR copy
- Present solutions in times of PR crisis
- Actively research opportunities for clients
- Formulating PR plans and strategies
- Manage media relations and requests
- Creation of PR materials
- Research PR related opportunities
- Editing and proofreading communication that will be sent out to the public
- Assisting/Managing the execution of PR projects and campaigns
- Managing PR materials and performing other clerical tasks
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with the media industry and clients
- Upload and publish press releases
- Managing deadlines, calendars, and media lists
- Maintaining the PR database, documentation and track efforts and looking for ways to improve them
- Bachelor 's degree and/ 2+ years PR experience
- 1+ years of marketing experience in a marketing agency
- 2 + years remote work experience preferred
- A high degree of professionalism with an ability to work effectively in a group setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with clients of various industries
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of PR concepts and best practices
- Strong drive to improve our PR efforts
- Attention to detail
- Staying up-to-date with current events and willing to identify opportunities
- Very good copywriting and editing skills
- Very good social media experience
- Creative approach
- Strong, independent work-ethic
- Proficient in MS Office, Canva, Meltwater, Cision PR Web or similar services
Joseph Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive workplace environment for all our employees.