Here at Joseph Studios, we're a fast-paced and growing company in the marketing and public relations sector. We're pleased to have a 5.0 Glassdoor rating from our employees, and we're hiring an experienced MARKETING CLIENT SUCCESS MANAGER. If you're dedicated and ambitious, Joseph Studios is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
Responsible for relationship management of assigned clients (roughly 25 accounts). This person will serve to support, advocate for, and enable the assigned clients. The successful client success manager will also work with the operational departments to input work items due to the client, gather up completed work items and deliver them weekly to the clients, ensure all client questions are answered and feedback is included in their updated deliverables.
This person will also virtually meet with clients regularly and they need to have a professional appearance, executive presence, and high-quality virtual meeting setup in order to be successful in this role. Client delivery tasks will range from working directly with Fortune 500 executives supporting product implementation, conducting market analyses, preparing reports, and developing and refining our own customer journey.
This is a client facing position.
- Reports directly to the Director of Client Engagement and helps in building marketing strategies for each supported department in alignment with client needs and the other subscriptions each client may have.
- Builds and develops rapport with client representatives through routine and scheduled interaction.
- Ensures high client retention and actively prevents client churn by providing excellent customer service, active listening with communicating with clients, and empathy to client needs.
- Review all Client deliverables from Strategy and Operations departments prior to sending to client.
- Cross-collaborates with other Directors of Operations and Strategy to ensure subscriptions enable and work well with each other.
- Coordinates and reports on results at the end of each month.
- Enables the Strategy and Operations Departments with the information they need to enable and support their portfolio of clients.
- Attends and directly liaisons with clients .
- Assist in the development and management of Client Success programs.
- Bachelor 's degree and/ 2+ years of B2B customer success experience
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Professional virtual meeting setup (high strength and reliable internet connection, excellent camera, lighting, and microphone setup)
- A high degree of professionalism with an ability to work effectively in a group setting
- Friendly, compassionate, and energetic demeanor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent storytelling skills with the ability to strategically "connect the dots"
- Demonstrated technical acumen; ability to influence and debate solutions with technical team members, to understand technology solutions and potential tradeoffs and to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical marketers
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Joseph Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive workplace environment for all our employees.