- 11-May-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Eighty Ocean Kitchen & Bar
- Jekyll Island, GA, USA
- $6 plus tips
- Full Time
Paid Time Off, 401K, Health & Welfare
Eighty Ocean at Jekyll Ocean Club currently has openings for full-time Pool Servers! We offer competitive wages and incentives; paid time off; holiday pay; 401(K); medical, dental, & vision insurance; and much more.
We are looking for people with great customer satisfaction skills and a good work ethic to join our team. This is a fast-paced, family friendly environment with good earning potential.
- Interact with, take orders and serve food and drinks to guests around the pool, the firepit, and on the roof top lounge.
- Assess customers' needs/preferences and make recommendations.
- Knowledge of beverage/food menus and other dining options at Eighty Ocean.
- Check identification to confirm legal drinking age for alcohol orders.
- Order/restock/replenish supplies needed for day-to-day operations.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
- Comply with all food and beverage safety regulations.
- Perform any cleaning duties both assigned and unassigned as necessary to maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Positive, outgoing and friendly attitude.
- Possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work well with others is a must.
- General knowledge of beer, wine, liquor and common drinks.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate Micros system.
- Must be well groomed with good personal hygiene.
This is a full-time position, typically with more than 30 hours per week. Schedule will typically be 11 am to 7 pm. This position may require work during evenings, holidays, and weekends, and extended hours.
This position requires the ability to kneel, crouch, bend, stoop, squat, and climb, as well as the ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 30 pounds intermittently and at a distance typically of less than 50 feet. Additionally, this position requires prolonged periods of standing and walking, as well as the ability to walk at a quick pace and with agility and balance. Must have ability to work outside in varying weather conditions and temperatures.