- 05-May-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Jekyll Ocean Club-Guest Services
- Jekyll Island, GA, USA
- Full Time
Paid Time Off, 401K, Health & Welfare
As a Guest Service Agent at Jekyll Ocean Club, you must be an individual who can overlap job duties in other departments. Whether that means stepping in to assist in luggage delivery and room orientation for a guest arrival experience or assisting in Concierge Services. We are looking for individuals who enjoy working as a team and are positive, poised, and professional. As part of the Guest Services Team, you will join other associates that value hard work and pride themselves in making every single event an unforgettable one for our guests and their loved ones.
- Greeting all guests in a friendly and warm manner; performing guest check-in and check-out; and solving guest-related problems in a timely and professional manner. Entering guest data into the computer, including posting miscellaneous charges and entering wake-up calls and other guest requests.
- Overseeing all cash/credit card transactions and maintain a personal bank. Must understand and enforce the Resorts company credit policies. Accounting for all cash and making deposits in accordance with hotel and company policies.
- Assisting guests in navigating our gorgeous property and providing information on Resort Services. May make restaurant, transportation, or entertainment reservations for guests.
- Must be dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services of the highest caliber
- Ability to work/collaborate together and communicate effectively with guests and associates at all levels of the organization.
- Schedule varies and may require holidays and extended hours. Weekends required.
- This position requires intermittent sitting and/or standing for long periods of time. May require occasional lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs.