- 11-Mar-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Guest Services
- Jekyll Island, GA, USA
- Part Time
Provides a welcoming and seamless equipment rental experience creating an atmosphere of comfort with attention to detail for our guests.
BICYCLE SHOP ATTENDANT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for setting-up Jekyll Wheels in a presentable fashion that is welcoming and inviting for our guest prior to opening.
- Performs guest safety checks, routine maintenance and necessary repairs on Resort owned bicycles.
- Advise the guest of safety regulations while operating equipment.
- Assist the guest with additional needs such as baskets, helmets, child seats and water for their ride.
- Provide service consistent with the Resort standard operating procedures to exceed guest expectations.
- Greet guests upon arrival, determine rental needs, and assist with rental options while delivering consistent five star service, exceeding guest expectations, and providing suggestions based on determined needs to enhance the experience.
- Knowledgeable of bicycle paths and areas of interests along bicycle paths.
- Provide storage when available for guest owned bicycles.
- Must be able to communicate clearly to our guests and multi task effectively.
- Knowledgeable about all Resort amenities.
- Responsible for ensuring the area is cleaned and secured at the end of day in a manner compliant with security protocols
- Daily maintenance of all Jekyll Wheels Bicycles.
- Monitor cleanliness both inside and outside of Jekyll Wheels rental building.
- Promote Bicycle and Red Bug rentals to our guests.
- Knowledgeable of other outlets and Resort events to promote to guests.
- Become certified in First Aid.
- Knowledgeable of Resort outlets, services, and events to answer guest inquiries and promote the Resort.
- Willing to take ownership of all guest requests and complaints, try to resolve issues immediately with appropriate follow up to ensure the guests satisfaction.
- Notify supervisor and related departments immediately of hazards, injuries, equipment or processes that negatively affect the operation.
- Knowledge of safety hazards and necessary safety precautions sufficient to be able to establish a safe environment for self and others.
- Work closely with other departments that are essential to ensuring a positive guest experience.
- Properly utilize performance feedback, recognition, training, and adherence to resort policies, legal requirements.
Must have good understanding of the English language. First Aid Certified is an added advantage. Excellent customer service skills. Ready to work varied shifts during weekdays, weekends and holidays. Must be able to lift 40+ pounds and move bicycles onto storage racks.
High School diploma or equivalent. Basic Computer knowledge working to post charges to guest rooms, charge credit cards and process cash payments.
Previous experience working as a Rental Attendant or in a high guest contact area in luxury Resort is a plus.