- 25-Feb-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Jekyll Ocean Club-Guest Services
- Jekyll Island, GA, USA
- Part Time
- Ensures guests have a memorable experience while enjoying the resort's pools and/or beaches.
- Greets guests upon arrival, distributes towels, and offers assistance with seating.
- Ensures guests have sufficient towels and arranges umbrellas and chairs
- Maintains cleanliness of pool deck and facilities to include straightening and stacking chairs, collecting soiled towels and trash, and cleaning signs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good understanding of the English language
- CPR and First Aid Certified a plus
- Previous experience in similar position in luxury hotel setting a plus
This is a part-time position, typically with less than 30 hours per week. Typical schedule is 8 am to 4 pm, 10 am to 6 pm, and/or 12 pm to 8 pm. Schedule may require weekends, evenings, holidays and extended hours. Flexibility in schedule is a must.
Work is performed primarily outdoors. Must be able to work in various environmental conditions such as heat, rain, and wind. This position requires frequent lifting and carrying up to 75 lbs and standing and walking for long periods of time.