- 25-Feb-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Food & Beverage
- Jekyll Island, GA, USA
- Full Time
Health & Welfare, 401k, Paid Time Off
Responsible for the overall management of the respective F&B area to include: staffing, training, scheduling employees, planning & coordinating all restaurant activities to ensure efficient operation of the F&B department. Producing a quality product which exceeds the guest's expectations and hotel standards and is delivered in a friendly and professional manner.
Required Skills and Experience
· Minimum 2 years Food & Beverage Management experience
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Food Service Management and or Hospitality Management preferred.
· Two to four years of management experience in up-scale, high volume, hotel or free standing restaurant preferred.
· Thorough knowledge of all aspects of food and beverage planning, production, presentation, service, and controls.
· Ability to develop and maintain effective operating and control processes.
· Effective management, leadership, organizational and communication skills.
· Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
· Ability to drive Guest Satisfaction Scores.
· Ensures security and proper use and control of all F&B operating supplies and equipment.
· Collaborates with the culinary team to ensure quality and service exceeds expectations.
· All other duties as assigned.
· Must have experience in, and be able to train and motivate staff.
· Must be able to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks and difficult situations, maintain high standards of service.
· Excellent communication and hospitality skills are essential.
· Must be customer-service oriented.
· Must be flexible to work any shift, including weekends and holidays.