- 17-Feb-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- The Wharf
- Jekyll Island, GA, USA
- 8/hr + tips
- Full Time
Paid Time Off, 401K, Health & Welfare
We are currently seeking a Bartender with great customer satisfaction skills and a good work ethic to join our Wharf team. This is a fast-paced family friendly environment with good earning potential. Full-time or part-time available.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for The Wharf servers.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails according to recipe.
- Order/restock/replenish bar inventory and supplies.
- Comply with all food and beverage safety regulations.
- Perform any cleaning duties both assigned and unassigned as necessary to maintain a clean safe working environment.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with co-workers.
- Possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work well with others is a must.
- Flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Have working knowledge of beer, wine and liquor and common drink recipes.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate Micros system.
- Be able to work in a standing/walking position for long periods of time.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work outside in varying weather and temperature.
- Must be well groomed with good personal hygiene.
Compensation: $8/hour plus tips
- Schedule may require weekends, holidays, and extended hours. Flexibility in schedule a must.
Customer service orientation Communication skills
Interpersonal skills Team member
High energy level Handle a fast-paced work environment
Reliability Honesty and integrity