- Amherst, NY, USA
- 30.00-40.00 per hour $30 - $40
- Full Time
Paid time off (PTO), profit sharing, and a 401(k) retirement plan. A
Jeffrey Plumbing is currently hiring for a full-time Journeyman Plumbing Technician to complete residential plumbing and underground excavation work in the Amherst, NY area. This journeyman plumber position typically works Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. We pay our journeyman plumbers a competitive wage of $30 - $40 per hour, depending on experience.
In addition to competitive pay and our supportive culture, we offer our journeyman plumbers the following benefits and perks:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Profit sharing
- 401(k) retirement plan
Additionally, we offer our plumbers opportunities for overtime and the opportunity for a company vehicle. So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
ABOUT JEFFREY PLUMBING
Jeffrey Plumbing specializes in residential services as well as underground pipe installation and repair. We provide solutions with honesty and integrity, whether it's a faucet replacement, drain line repair, or a whole house re-pipe. Our company maintains a well-stocked inventory, so we are always ready for any service call. We strive to exceed customer expectations by ensuring that all work is completed to the highest standards.
We value our employees by treating them with respect and providing opportunities for growth within our company. Our team is small but mighty, full of hardworking employees who support each other. We encourage our employees to strive for excellence and take pride in their craft. In addition to excellent benefits and perks, we offer a supportive work environment. Our employees can expect to be engaged, appreciated, and rewarded for a job well done!
OUR IDEAL JOURNEYMAN PLUMBING TECHNICIAN
- Teachable - takes direction and feedback well
- A leader - able to motivate your team, leads by example, and can work independently
- Organized - keeps the job site clean and manages time effectively
- Eager to learn - willing to learn new skills and cross-train
- Hardworking - dependable and an excellent problem solver
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
- Valid journeyman plumbing license, preferably in Amherst
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
College education or trade school training is preferred but not required. If you meet the above requirements, we need you. Apply today to join our team as a journeyman plumber!