- Hospice/Home Health
- Port Townsend, WA, USA
- Dependent on Experience
- Per diem
15% Hourly Wage Increase in Lieu of Benefits
Home Health & Hospice
Jefferson Healthcare (www.jeffersonhealthcare.org) is looking for an amazing per diem Speech Therapist in Home Health & Hospice. We have a tight-knit team that is committed to providing the very best patient care. We love where we work and we are excited to introduce it to you! If you are looking to work with an exceptional team of professionals, we encourage you to consider Jefferson Healthcare. Work where your talent is truly appreciated.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Additional 15% of base wages
- Hands-on training
- Opportunities for advancement
Evaluates and treats outpatients, acute inpatient, and Home Health & Hospice patients (if trained) referred for speech and swallow therapy. Treats patients of all ages and development levels presenting commonly seen diagnoses such as dysarthria, dysphagia, language disorders, aphasia and other commonly seen speech diagnoses.
Education and/or Experience
- Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC) as issued by the American Speech and Hearing Association required
- BLS (Health Care Provider Certification) required
- Two years in outpatient and /or inpatient setting or skilled nursing facility (SNF) preferred
- One year experience performing modified barium swallow studies preferred
- Pediatric to geriatric experience preferred
- Valid Washington state driver's license required
- Dependable personal automobile required
- Must stay current in knowledge base, certifications and licenses indicted above, and meet hospital-mandated education requirements
Per diem employees may work 0-16 hours per week.
To apply for this position and future positions, please visit our careers website at https://jeffersonhealthcare.org/healthcare-careers/
This position will remain open until filled.