- Port Townsend, WA, USA
- 33.16-62.50 per hour Depending on Experience
- Bonus Eligible
Generous comprehensive benefits package
The ICU RN is responsible for providing nursing care adapted to the individual patient needs based on the nursing process which assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. They promote continuity of care to ensure that patient needs and expected outcomes are met. As a member of the team, an RN must be comfortable delegating and supervising support nursing staff who participates in the provision of care. Multiple positions are available for this position.
- Current Washington state RN license in good standing
- CPR/BLS Certification required
- Two years' experience in hospital/clinic environment preferred
- Specialty areas may require additional experience and certifications
0.6 FTE, 24 hours/week, Day Shift
- Recruitment bonus up to $6,000
- Outstanding benefits, including 5% employer contribution to your retirement account and low insurance premiums for individuals and families.