- Surgical Services
- Port Townsend, WA, USA
- 33.16-62.50 per hour Dependent on Experience
- Bonus Eligible
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Surgical Services - Surgical Circulator
*Recruitment Bonus Eligible up to $10,000*
New Graduates Welcome!
The Surgical Services RN is responsible for providing nursing care adapted to the individual patient needs based on the nursing process which includes: assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. They promote continuity of care to ensure that patient needs and expected outcomes are met. As a member of the team, an RN must be comfortable delegating and supervising support nursing staff who participates in the provision of care.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- Current Washington state RN license in good standing
- BLS Certification required
- ACLS Certification required within 6 months of hire
- NIHSS Certification required within 6 months of hire
- Specialty areas may require additional experience, certifications, and licenses
- Two (2) years of circulating experience preferred
- Two (2) years of PACU/Med Surg/ICU/ED experience preferred
- Endoscopy experience preferred
- 20 minute ON CALL response time availability required
1.0 FTE; 40 hours/week; Day Shift
- Recruitment bonus up to $10,000
- Outstanding benefits, including 5% employer contribution to your retirement account and low insurance premiums for individuals and families.
- Opportunities for advancement
About Jefferson Healthcare Surgical Services
Surgical Services at Jefferson Healthcare is a place like no other. We enjoy a tight knit work environment where we care about our patients as well as each other. There are spectacularly gorgeous sunrises and views of the Cascade Mountain Range and Mount Rainier beyond the Puget Sound right from the back hallway of the OR. We are regularly open M-F and provide one team for 24/7 call coverage after hours. Surgical Services encompasses a Pre-Op Clinic, Surgical Short Stay Unit, 3 OR Suites, 1 Endoscopy Room, PACU, and Sterile Processing that sterilizes all the instrumentation of Jefferson Healthcare including the OR, the hospital and all the clinics. Our service lines include General, Ortho, Urology, OBGYN, Endoscopy, and minor Cardiology procedures and on average we perform 100 surgeries a month, 60 endoscopies a month, and over a hundred total hip and knee replacements a year.