- Port Townsend, WA, USA
- 33.16-62.50 per hour Dependent on Experience
- Bonus Eligible
15% Hourly Wage Increase in Lieu of Benefits
Registered Nurse ICU
*Recruitment Bonus Eligible up to $3,000*
The ICU RN is responsible for providing nursing care adapted to the individual patient needs based on the nursing process which assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. They promote continuity of care to ensure that patient needs and expected outcomes are met. As a member of the team, an RN must be comfortable delegating and supervising support nursing staff who participates in the provision of care. Multiple positions are available for this position.
- Current Washington state RN license in good standing
- BLS Certification required
- ACLS Certification required
- NIHSS Certification required within 6 months of hire
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- One-year ICU experience preferred
Temporary employees may be assigned to work up to 40 hours per week.
Multiple positions available