- Hospice/Home Health
- Port Townsend, WA, USA
- Depending On Experience
- Bonus Eligible
Generous comprehensive benefits package
Home Health & Hospice
*Recruitment Bonus Eligible up to $8,000*
Come join a nursing team that provides the 5-star care to patients and opportunities to learn & grow to staff. As a Registered Nurse in Home Health & Hospice at Jefferson Healthcare you will be a critical part of the interdisciplinary team, providing quality nursing care to our patients in their homes.
What we offer
- Leadership, peers, and providers committed to providing the best, personalized care to a community we love.
- Generous pay and a recruitment bonus
- Additional $1/hour for BSN
- Up to $8,000 bonus for full-time and part-time positions
- Outstanding benefits. Our benefits package is in the top 1% in the state of Washington and includes
- a generous benefits package that ranks in the top 1% in the state.
- 5% employer contribution to your retirement account
- low insurance premiums for individuals and families
- excellent benefit for services provided at Jefferson Healthcare.
- Professional development opportunities
0.8 FTE, 32 hours/week, variable shift
0.8 FTE, 32 hours/week, evening shift
- Current Washington state RN license in good standing
- Current CPR/BLS (Healthcare Provider) required and ACLS may be required
- Advanced current certification required or preferred for specific patient population
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- Specialty areas may require additional experience, certifications and licenses
Why Home Health/Hospice
Our job in Home Health is to help our patients recover and return to baseline. In Hospice, we are providing comfort and support. In both programs, we are working to keep our patients at home and out of the hospital.
Home Health and Hospice is a unique environment where nurses can really shine. Our nurses are autonomous - assessing, critically thinking, and making decisions, often as the only clinician in the patients home at a given time. They are confident in themselves and their skills. Our nurses are able to see the big picture, asking broader questions and assessing, while also providing day to day care. They are strong communicators who recognize the challenges of being a remote team and how crucial communication is for the care of our patients. And of course, our nurses are compassionate & caring.
To apply for this position and future positions, please visit our careers website at https://jeffersonhealthcare.org/healthcare-careers. This position will remain open until filled.
RN Job Overview
The RN is responsible for providing nursing care adapted to the individual patient needs based on the nursing process which includes: assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. He or she promotes continuity of care to ensure that patient needs and expected outcomes are met. The RN must be capable of functioning as a member of the team and perform duties as necessary. This includes delegating and supervising support nursing staff that participates in the provision of care.