- Diagnostic Imaging
- Port Townsend, WA, USA
- $32.24 - $50.31 DOE
- Bonus Eligible
Comprehensive Benefits Package
X-Ray and CT Tech
(Imaging Tech II)
*Recruitment Bonus Eligible up to $10,000*
Jefferson Healthcare (www.jeffersonhealthcare.org) is looking for experienced full time X-Ray and CT Techs (Imaging Technologist IIs). If you're an experienced X-Ray/CT Tech who prides yourself in excellent patient care, we'd love to meet you! We provide important services for the community and have a tight-knit team that is committed to providing the very best patient care. Teamwork and collaboration are important to our team and our next X-Ray/CT Tech should value those too. We can't wait to meet you - apply now with our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application! This position will remain open until filled.
- Washington State Radiologic Technologist license required
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)(R) Radiographer certification required
- Two years of experience as Imaging Tech II preferred
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)(CT) Computed Tomography required or obtained within one year of hire OR minimum of two years CT experience required (Technologists performing unsupervised and on-call CT coverage must be familiar with 3 dimensional anatomy and have hands-on experience with CT scanner)
1.0 FTE; 40 hours/week; Variable Shift
1.0 FTE; 40 hours/week; Night Shift
- Outstanding benefits, including low insurance premiums for individuals and families and:
- 5% employer contribution to your retirement account
- excellent benefit for services provided at Jefferson Healthcare.
- a salary based on experience ranging from $28.79-$44.92
- a recruitment bonus up to $10,000
- professional development opportunities
- and more!
Performs all duties outlined for the Imaging Technologist I position. The Imaging Technologist II also performs Computed Tomography (CT) scans and/or Mammography (M) under the clinical guidance and supervision of the Radiologist.
Learn more about Jefferson Healthcare