- Port Townsend, WA, USA
- $36.59 - $57.10 DOE
Generous comprehensive benefits package
Outpatient Physical Therapist
Recruitment Bonus $10,000
*2 positions available*
Jefferson Healthcare (www.jeffersonhealthcare.org) is looking for an amazing full time Physical Therapist to join our team. We are a dynamic multispecialty group with a deep bench of expertise from orthopedics/manual therapy to vestibular rehabilitation. Our large professional staff ranges from new grads to seasoned professionals with 25 + years of experience. We offer one hour treatment slots and variable schedules to suit your lifestyle.
Our ideal teammate would be highly motivated, a team player, compassionate and caring. One year experience in an outpatient setting is preferred as well as a strong basis in orthopedics and neuro. Experience in Wellness such as instructing pilates/yoga/aerobics specifically for geriatrics would be a bonus! We offer recruitment bonuses, qualify for student loan forgiveness and have an incredible benefits package! All levels of experience are welcome here. Come work with the group voted "Best Rehab Team in Jefferson County". We look forward to meeting you!
*$10,000 Recruitment Bonus may be available for this position*
- Current Physical Therapist Washington state license in good standing required
- Graduate of an approved PT program with a BS PT, MPT, MS PT, or DPT required
- One year experience in outpatient setting preferred
- Strong basis in orthopedics and neuro preferred
- One year experience in an acute hospital setting preferred
- Leadership skills preferred
- 1.0 FTE Day Shift; 40 hours/week Monday-Saturday
- 8 or 10 hour shift possibilities to fit your lifestyle
- Outstanding benefits, including low insurance premiums for individuals and families.
- Employer retirement contribution of 5% after 2 years of employment
- Hourly pay range of $36.59 - $57.10, depending on experience
- Jefferson Healthcare qualifies for Public Service Student Loan Repayments
Learn more about Jefferson Healthcare
This position will remain open until filled.