- Respiratory Therapy
- Port Townsend, WA, USA
- $31.28 - $48.81 DOE
- Bonus Eligible
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Respiratory Care Practitioner
*Recruitment Bonus Eligible up to $6,000*
Jefferson Healthcare (www.jeffersonhealthcare.org) is looking for multiple amazing part time Respiratory Care Practitioner. We have a tight-knit team that is committed to providing the very best patient care. We love where we work and we are excited to introduce it to you! If you are looking to work with an exceptional team of professionals, we encourage you to consider Jefferson Healthcare. Work where your talent is truly appreciated.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package that is ranked in the top 1% in the state!
- Medical, dental, vision, retirement, PTO and more!
- Hands-on training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Patient-centered work environment
- Per diem employees may work 0-16 hours per week
Responsible for providing Cardiopulmonary Care Services in accordance with specific physician's orders, department policies and procedures. May include cardiopulmonary care for newborns.
Education and/or Experience
- Current Washington State Respiratory Therapist License required
- Graduate of an AMA-approved School of Respiratory Therapy required
- BLS, ACLS, NRP certifications required
- One or more years of previous clinical experience preferred
- Must stay current in knowledge base, certifications and licenses indicated above, and meet Hospital-mandated education requirements
0.6 FTE; 24 hours/week; Night Shift
To apply for this position and future positions, please visit our careers website at https://jeffersonhealthcare.org/healthcare-careers/
This position will remain open until filled.