- Nursing Administration
- Port Townsend, WA, USA
- Depending On Experience
Generous Comprehensive Benefits Package
The House Supervisor is on point for coordinating all nursing care within the hospital. Experience and background will help decision-making as patient care is evaluated and organized. Professionalism will provide a foundation to manage and coordinate staff, visitors, physicians, and patient needs. Experience as a staff/mentor coach in a previous leadership role is required.
- Current Washington state RN license in good standing
- ACLS, BLS or PEARS, VPI (Violence Protection) required
- NRP, AACN, CEN, or Medical Surgical certification preferred
- BSN preferred
- At least five years of nursing experience in an acute care hospital
- One year intensive care experience, emergency nursing or obstetrical nursing preferred
- Demonstrated evidence of leadership, creativity, integrity, initiative, and communication skills
- Experience as a staff mentor/ coach in a previous leadership role required
0.9 FTE; 36 hours/week; Day Shift; Non-CBA
This position will remain open until filled.
- Outstanding benefits, including 5% employer contribution to your retirement account and low insurance premiums for individuals and families.
- Opportunities for advancement
- Hands-on training
Learn more about Jefferson Healthcare