- Port Townsend, WA, USA
- Dependent on Experience
- Bonus Eligible
Comprehensive Benefits Package
*Recruitment Bonus Eligible up to $10,000*
New graduate nurses are welcome to apply!
The Acute Care RN is responsible for providing nursing care adapted to the individual patient needs based on the nursing process which includes: assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. They promote continuity of care to ensure that patient needs and expected outcomes are met. As a member of the team, an RN must be comfortable delegating and supervising support nursing staff who participates in the provision of care.
- Current Washington state RN license in good standing
- CPR/BLS Certification required
- Advanced current certification required or preferred for specific patient populations: Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC), Trauma Nurse Care Course (TNCC), American Nurses Assoc. Med-Surg., Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP), Certified Nurse Operation Room (CNOR), Mother-Friendly, Wound Care, Procedural Sedation, Chemotherapy, Anti-coagulation therapy management, Oncology, Hospice and Palliative Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- Specialty areas may require additional experience, certifications and licenses
- One year acute care experience preferred
- Charge nurse experience preferred
0.9 FTE; 36 hours/weeks; Day Shift
0.9 FTE; 36 hours/week; Night Shift
- Recruitment bonus up to $10,000
- Outstanding benefits, including 5% employer contribution to your retirement account and low insurance premiums for individuals and families.
- Opportunities for advancement
- Hands-on training