- Port Townsend, WA, USA
- Dependent on Experience
- Bonus Eligible
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Clinical Supervisor, ACU & ICU
Jefferson Healthcare (www.jeffersonhealthcare.org) is looking for a full time Clinical Supervisor for our Acute Care & Intensive Care Units. Our staff and providers are committed to providing the very best patient care to the community and we want our leader to do the same. Come join a mission-driven, collaborative leadership team and help deliver 5-star care. We love where we work and we are excited to introduce it to you! If you are looking to work with an exceptional team of professionals, we encourage you to consider Jefferson Healthcare. Work where your talent is truly appreciated.
In addition to working with the fabulous team, our salary is competitive and we offer an Outstanding benefits package (which ranks in the top 1% in the state of Washington) of medical, dental, vision, and retirement plans, personal time off and more. Additionally, this position may be eligible for a recruitment and/or relocation bonus!
This is a full time, exempt position and will remain open until filled and may be eligible for a recruitment bonus.
- Current Washington state RN license in good standing
- Current BLS, ACLS required
- BSN preferred
- One (1) year of experience in critical care area required
- One (1) year of experience in acute care required
- Leadership/supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledgeable about appropriate practice acts including Nurse Practice Act, Health Care Assistant Act, etc., and regulatory agencies
For additional information, please contact: Caitlin Kura, Talent Acquisition Partner email@example.com
Learn more about Jefferson Healthcare here.