- Port Townsend, WA, USA
- 33.16-62.50 per hour Dependent on Experience
- Bonus Eligible
Additional 15% on top of base wage in lieu of benefits
The Acute Care RN is responsible for providing nursing care adapted to the individual patient needs based on the nursing process which includes: assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. They promote continuity of care to ensure that patient needs and expected outcomes are met. As a member of the team, an RN must be comfortable delegating and supervising support nursing staff who participates in the provision of care.
- Current Washington state RN license in good standing
- CPR/BLS Certification required
- Two years' experience in hospital/clinic environment preferred
- Specialty areas may require additional experience and certifications
Temporary employees may be assigned to work up to 40 hours per week.
- Additional 15% on top of base wage in lieu of benefits
- Bonus up to $3,000
- Outstanding benefits for full & part time staff, including 5% employer contribution to your retirement account and low insurance premiums for individuals and families.