- Port Townsend, WA, USA
- 84000-129000 per year Depending on Experience
- Bonus Eligible
Generous comprehensive benefits package
Director of Legal and Regulatory Affairs
We are searching for our new Director of Legal and Regulatory Affairs! This position is general legal counsel to the Board of Commissioners and the strategic leadership team. You will engage in review and negotiation of contract terms and conditions, providing expertise in implementation, execution, and administration of contracts. You will also direct employees in regulatory compliance and will be responsible for maintaining our Compliance Program. You will work closely with our Director of Risk to identify and mitigate risks to the organization. You have a passion for regulations and an eye for detail, come join us!
- Master's degree in Juris Doctorate
- Certification in Healthcare Compliance preferred or successfully gained within twenty four months of hire
- Background in Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement and fraud and abuse laws preferred
*A current resume and cover letter are required for any applicant to be considered.
- Outstanding benefits that are ranked in the top 1% in the state and include low insurance premiums for individuals and families.
- Hands-on training
- Opportunities for advancement
Learn more about Jefferson Healthcare
This position will remain open until July 15, 2022.