- Family Birth Center
- Port Townsend, WA, USA
- 33.99-64.06 Dependent on Experience
- Bonus Eligible
Additional 15% on base wage in lieu of benefits
Family Birth - Night Shift
*Recruitment Bonus Eligible up to $3,000*
The Family Birth Center RN is responsible for providing nursing care adapted to the individual patient needs based on the nursing process which includes: assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. They promote continuity of care to ensure that patient needs and expected outcomes are met. As a member of the team, an RN must be comfortable delegating and supervising support nursing staff who participates in the provision of care.
- Current Washington state RN license in good standing
- BLS Certification required
- ACLS Certification required within 6 months of hire
- NRP Certification required
- STABLE Certification required within 6 months of hire
- AWHONN Fetal Heart Monitoring Intermediate and Advanced Certification required within 6 months of hire
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- Two (2) or more years of labor & delivery nursing experience
Temporary employees may be assigned to work up to 40 hours per week.
- 15% additional wages in lieu of benefits
- Cafe discount
- No cost parking
- Opportunities for advancement
- Hands-on training
To apply for this position and future positions, please visit our careers website at https://jeffersonhealthcare.org/healthcare-careers/
This position will remain open until filled.
Candidates who accept a written offer of employment must pass a background check and may be required to undergo 10-panel testing for commonly abused controlled substances, including marijuana, in accordance with our policy.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!