- 11-Nov-2020 to Until Filled (CST)
- Electrical Engineering
- Green Bay, WI, USA
- Full Time
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DESIGNER
- Subscribe to our goals and objectives, including geographic and project-type diversity.
- Become a complementary member of our team as a whole, and on a project-by-project basis.
- Produce work using computer-aided design/drafting hardware and software.
- Work on several projects at one time.
- Field measure and document existing buildings.
- Produce and coordinate construction drawings with other disciplines.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and apply electrical design principles at a high level.
- Experience electrical design for commercial building projects using BIM and Revit.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of most building systems and trades.
- Knowledge of electrical codes, such as NEC, IFC.
- Able to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-directed and can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of successful past employment.
- Knowledge of power distribution systems, lighting, and fire alarm systems.
Here at ISG, every position plays an integral role within the firm's multi-disciplinary team. With a rich 45+ year history of providing innovative architecture, engineering, environmental, and planning services, we are proud to serve 12 markets and clients nationwide, with local significance and leadership throughout the Midwest. Our firm is 100% owned by employees, spans across four states, and has a staff of 270+ professionals. ISG prides itself by focusing on our five key values that are instilled in each professional and relayed to clients, guiding our everyday operations and interactions; Responsiveness, Creativity, Ingenuity, Eagerness, and Accountability. Our internal motto, "All In" is reflected daily by employee owners fostering in collaboration, ingenuity and a positive work environment. At ISG, you are part of an organization ranked as a top 500 firm by Engineering News Record and one recognized as a Hot Firm and Best Firm to Work for by the Zweig Group. For further information about ISG please visit us online at www.is-grp.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!