- 13-Apr-2020 to Until Filled (CST)
- Civil Engineering
- Sioux Falls, SD, USA
- Full Time
Sioux Falls, SD
- Contribute to the development and implementation of market strategies.
- Serve as a liaison with clients, government and regulatory authorities, and contractors.
- Assist with contract administration of municipal projects.
- Prepare municipal infrastructure master plans and studies including stormwater management reports.
- Develop and grow relationships within ISG's diverse markets like private development, government, and education.
- Prepare drawings, documents, details, schedules or specifications using programs such as AutoCAD, Civil3D and Arc View GIS.
- Provide expertise on construction sites as needed.
- Subscribe to our goals and objectives, operating with a collaborative mentality.
- Licensed Professional Engineer.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- 5-10 years of experience in Civil Engineering.
- Strong communication, report writing, organization, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of the design standards.
- Self-directed and can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with local government process and permitting.
Here at ISG, every position plays an integral role within the firm's multi-disciplinary team. With a rich 45+ year history of providing innovative architecture, engineering, environmental, and planning services, we are proud to serve 12 markets and clients nationwide, with local significance and leadership throughout the Midwest. Our firm is 100% owned by employees, spans across four states, and has a staff of 300+ professionals. ISG prides itself by focusing on our five key values that are instilled in each professional and relayed to clients, guiding our everyday operations and interactions; Responsiveness, Creativity, Ingenuity, Eagerness, and Accountability. Our internal motto, "All In" is reflected daily by employee owners fostering in collaboration, ingenuity and a positive work environment. At ISG, you are part of an organization ranked as a top 500 firm by Engineering News Record and one recognized as a Hot Firm and Best Firm to Work for by the Zweig Group. For further information about ISG please visit us online at: www.ISGInc.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!